2024 MY YEAR OF EXPERIENCING GOD IN FULLNESS

Image
 The theme for this year is review, now is the time for us to experience god like no other, put God first in all your endeavor. The man of God victor AKACHUKWU posted in his social media handles. Key into this theme let experience God together god bless you. Wapday25 Skrill is scam Free book irish-rally-driver-craig-breen-dies-in excellent-public-2023-excellent-public ABOUT US

SKRILL VERIFICATION IMPOSSIBLE SCAM


When you hear the name Skrill it looks so good for some but I just tested this platform and I am so disappointed. This was my story with Skrill. I work for a company and they ask me where to receive my payments and I chose Skrill. I opened an account with Skrill trying to verify my account with Skrill, Skrill said no need verifying that I should fund my account before verification, my account with Skrill was credited then a pop-up came up that I must verify before I could have access to my money now trying to verify my account from Africa/Biafra it was verification impossible, every move I made failed. In the part of the world like Africa and other parts, Skrill is scam like biggest scam ever. Scam certified by paysafe, scam that started 2011who know when it will end if you are looking for way to receive payments, don't try Skrill because it is verification impossible, verification scam the last time I head from them was the last email they send to me is that my account with them has been permanently closed. Best Regards,Skrill, where is my money on that account, GONE you heard me right my money was lost with Skrill. Now am writing to you so you don't fall a victims of this righteous, popular, perfect scam if you need a quick way to send or receive money don't try Skrill. Now you are 70% saved by not joining this junk why not share it to your friends and family let's end Skrill scam in Africa



changed2021




Comments

Most Visited Post

GIT GOD INFORM TEXT

FREE STORY2020 BARBER

See Gmail in standard or basic HTML version