Building/developing/helping your community abia province's

Hello
My community ABIA state Nigeria; many people here desire to be educated but lack some educational materials/quality class rooms. Sharing a free books,pencils/pens, if possible providing chairs or renovating the school blocks/library, I know by so doing we will have a better community.
There should be a loan for student so as to help them or foster them in there educational life. My desire is to build a public library were people can come and read books free, but if that will cost then I will go to public schools and develop there library's by so doing I have supporting my local community and have help thousands of people to pass there exams while reading in a conducive environment.
I have an idea to mentor young people if possible become a school governor, visit hospital for charity porpoises. I will volunteer days to gather people as a seminar to educate them to support local business by buying locally made goods, share my skills by teaching them how to make soap,snacks. Teach them how to use a computer or the INTERNET So undoubtedly there is a lot of opportunity to people who know computer programs, it will help the society on a long run.  Organza a free public nutrition awareness campaign. 
The basic problem of unsuccessful business in my community, ABIA state is because of electricity; EEDC (enugu electricity distribution company) have done there best to put smile on peoples faces but have fail to provide a stable electricity; for this reason I will like to educate the people to use solar energy perhaps share a solar lamps,chargers. I will like to Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In my community. Generator have been the reliable source of electricity in some AFRICAN nations but of a truth generator is the chief enemy of AFRICANS, because china that produce it do not use what they produce in there country.
My greatest heart desire is to tackle the root causes of poverty and promoting prosperity, to build the resilience of the poor and those in vulnerable situations and unite us together to make a better ABIA STATE Nigeria.

Comments